WhatsApp published on it blog the launch of new application “WHATSAPP business” dedicated to companies for a better communication with their customers. Why WHATSAPP dashes into the BUSINESS? What is its utility?
WhatsApp published on it blog the launch of new application “WHATSAPP business” dedicated to companies for a better communication with their customers.
Why WHATSAPP dashes into the BUSINESS? What is its utility?
Worldwide, WHATSAPP, the mobile application multiplatform, is used to keep in touch and facilitate the communication, by allowing to there users to send messages, call and share photos, videos and audio via telephone, with the possibility to use the Web version.
But recently, with the digital era, several small companies and storekeepers as well as on-line sellers chose WHATSAPP as means of communication, with it free access and ease of exchange, the application was adopted as the most effective way of sharing, as well by the companies as by the customers who lean generally on the application to be informed.
However, the instant messaging aims to widen it utility, by proposing “WHATSAPP business”, a platform adapted to companies, available for it launch only on Android, and at the moment in certain countries as: the United States, The United Kingdom, Mexico, Italy and Indonesia.
The application proposes on one side a dichotomy between personnel and professional message, and on the other side tools which allow the ease exchange between the company and his customers. Besides several, other peculiarities compared with the classic version :
- Create professional Profiles : allowing the companies to show the useful information for their business such as the description of activity, the e-mail address, the physical address or the Web site for an official presence on WhatsApp …
- Communications tools : useful features, allow to automate the fast answers for the frequent questions, to create messages for display the activity to the customers and to use messages in case of absence or unavailability.
- The Statistics of communication : with WHATSAPP business, you can reach and analyze the flows of discussions to be able to monitor what works the best.
- Available in Web version : send and receive your messages with WhatsApp Business on computer.
- Verified accounts: the customers will know that they communicate with a company due to the professional Profiles. Over time, certain companies will have verified Accounts.
With 1,3 billion active users, WhatsApp is clearly a way for the companies to stay in touch with their customers, to replace hotlines which turn out expensive for small and medium-sized enterprises.