First thing you will come across using our web application is the EasyShairPro setup wizard.
To create you company’s profiles follow this guided step by step tutorial below :
- Fill the following forms clarifying the company’s main activity. Number of users. Location And contact info. Upload your company logo & Click on the “Next” button to jump to the following step
- This section will allow you to add your teams. Click on the “Add team” button. And then type the name of your new team.Describe their main activitiy, goals and Location. Then Save your progress by Clicking on the “Save“button.
- Once finished creating your personalized teams you can invite users by entering their email Address and contact information.
The next step is optional but it gives you the possibility to choose the Sharing Mode you need according to your structure organization and information policies.
There are two types of Sharing Mode:
- Global Sharing: All Company employees can access to all the company Contacts.
- Restricted Sharing : Supadmin and admins can access to all company contact. Team leaders can access to their and subordinates contact (their team members). Team members can access to their own contacts.
The Super Admin can easily create a new team, its description and location through
the team management module by following these steps :
- Click on team management on the left menu
- Clik on Add team Button
- Define your new team name
- Add its description
- Add its location
- Click on save Button
As an administrator,You can easily manage users. Give them Roles and affect them to the appropriate team. The user created get notified by Email with a password to complete its profile , create its digital Business card and starts exchanging contacts , Participating in tasks and Prospect activities with colleagues.
- Click the “Add user” button to create a new user. Enter the user Email,Choose from a wide range of roles the convenient one.
- You can also Import a massive users database by clicking on the top-right button “Import Users”
This module will allow you to create groups as administrator to allow your colleagues add a gathered contact to one of these groups. Groups can be (Clients-patners-Suppliers …..)
To create a group:
- Click on the “Add group” top-left button.
- Enter the group name , its description and save
Let’s see the following steps to manage your Contacts the right way.
Let’s follow the steps of creating contacts and how to manage them.
- Click on the “Add button” that allows you to add a new contact
- Store your contact personal information in their appropriate field (name, last name, job
position, company, email …)
- At this point you can Export contacts, click on the export button and transmit
- Once the steps above are complete you can always Send and share you contacts with your
employees and peers
Generate a new task by simply clicking on “Open task” icon on the top mid-left screen
- Fill out the form, add the task name and describe it content.
- Type the main contact email concerned by this task If there is any (Optional), choose a variety of tags allowing you to qualify the urgency and criticality of your tasks, add the due date using the calendar, and finally assign the function to one of your colleagues.
- Once your colleague starts the task, he can change its status to (IN PROGRESS), and when he finishes, he changes its status to (CLOSED). And of course,you get notified of each status change to keep track on its progress.
- In the case the task is not closed (accomplished) by your colleague by the due date, Its status changes automatically to (OVERDUE)
Generate a new prospect activity by simply clicking on the “Open P.Activity” icon on the top mid-left screen
- Fill out the form, add the P.Activity name and describe it content.
- You also need to type the main contact email concerned by this Prospect activity (Mandatory field),choose a variety of tags allowing you to qualify the urgency and criticality of your tasks, add the due date using the calendar, and finally assign the activity to one of your colleagues.
- Once your colleague starts the prospection activity, he can change its status to (IN PROGRESS), and when he finishes, he changes its status to (CLOSED). And of course,you get notified of each status change to keep track on its progress.
- In the case the prospect activity is not closed (accomplished) by your colleague by the due date, Its status changes automatically to (OVERDUE)
For Data Import feature :
- Click on Data Import Export Module on the left sidebar Menu.
- Download template file
- Fill in the template
- Upload the filled file
For Data Export feature :
- Go on your contacts on the left SideBar Menu
- Select the contacts you need to export or select all contacts by clicking on the check button on the Top left of the Data table
- Click on export Data Button
- Your Excel file is automatically downloaded on your Laptop